Anxiety is overwhelming and frazzling!!
It's hard to know what to do ...
- racing heart and sweaty palms
- so many thoughts escalating
- intense emotional overload
That's where these resources can help!!
When we feel overwhelmed and anxious, we need help calming.
This is why we've created this resource, to share tips on how to cultivate calmness in your life when you're feeling anxious.
Our Wellness Team has created 9 calming resources for you, including 2 hours of Video resources + printable positive affirmations + multisensory coping skills! From 5 minute videos to 15 minute resources, all of these resources are created to help you share peace!
While struggling with anxiety, you may experience...
- Racing heart
- Sweaty palms
- Escalating thoughts
- Feeling frozen
- Foggy brain
BENEFITS in Mind-Body-Spirit
These calming practices ..
- Center the spirit
- Calm racing thoughts
- Relax tension & body stress
- Connect mind-body-spirit
- Bring in laughter and smiles
Create a Wellness Lifestyle
These practices will help you create a wellness lifestyle by helping you...
- Relax in a safe space
- Sleep better and more calming
- Connect with others and build support
- Create self-care practices at home
Surround yourself with calming meditations
and BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM!
Who is it for?
All Helping Professionals can use these resources with clients, students, and small groups.
Pastors, Mental Health Clinicians, Teachers - this is for you!
You may be a mental health clinician needing resources to use with clients virtually, or a pastor looking for additional peaceful inspiration to offer to small groups. You might also be teacher, student, therapist, caring individual, or helping professional just needing peaceful multisensory resources to use anytime, anywhere.
Whatever your needs are, these calming videos can be used to center and ground your mind-body-spirit.
Get started now!
Moore Wellness experts offer empowering courses for holistic wellness.
Join us in creating a healing journey restoring wellness in mind-body-spirit. Our wellness experts include:
- trained mental health professionals
- Registered play therapist
- Integrative Sandtray Therapist
- Certified Spiritual Director
- Pastor of Spiritual Formation
- A Tai Chi Easy Practice Leader
- Artistic Digital Designer
- Licensed Massage Therapist
We hope these wellness courses can be a guide towards wholeness and wellness by connecting the heart, grounding the mind, and centering the spiirt.
Move from Anxiety to Calm
Helps decrease Anxiety, Anxiety Attacks, Depression, PTSD and Trauma!!
Boost Your IMMUNE SYSTEM!
... DIY SELF CARE
.... create more calm in your life
... calm & relax your mind-body-spirit
Spiritual movements with Tai Chi Easy
Relaxing Meditation for All Ages
Mindfulness Art with Calming Music
Self Massage with Hands
Positive Affirmations with Calming Mantras
... and more :)
Calm in Anxiety
9 Calming Resources
- First, all these resources are here for you 24/7, anytime, anywhere!
- Second, start anywhere in the resources, use what's helpful for you.
- Third, let's begin cultivating calmness in Mind-Body-Spirit.
Anxious Escalating Thoughts?
These calming practices can help you & your clients/members!!
SOOTHE the MIND
GROUND the BODY
CENTER the SPIRIT
How Much Does It Cost?Gain access & create peace for the launch price of $47... that's HALF OFF the regular price!
VALUE is $497!
9 Calming Resources
- RELAXING MEDITATIONS ... relax to these guided imagery meditations
- POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS... print and re-wire your brain for positivity
- MASSAGES ... step-by-step videos
- BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM ... bring healing to your body
- SPIRITUAL PRACTICES ... TAI CHI EASY
- PRAYERS for all people to enrich your spiritual life
- KIDS MEDITATION ... for all ages including multigenerations
- MINDFULNESS ART ... relax and watch art creations
- INSPIRATIONAL VIDEOS ... to bring positivity and encouragement to your day
$47 for all these calming resources!!
Even share them with your clients and members.
Get it now before it goes back up to regular price of $97
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
Thank you so much for taking the time to consider being a part of this experience. We hope to see you on the journey!